As you play. In Real Time.
How does it work?
Bessel’s Trick uses Audio-to-Audio transformation of musical instrument sounds.
Under the hood, the plugin extracts features (RMS, Pitch) from a musical instrument input, and feeds them to a neural net that controls an FM synth. We run the nets at ~700 times a second, providing minimum latency.
Get the Plugin
- First, choose the package according to your OS.
|macOS ARM||macOS intel||Ubuntu|
22/10/23 - Version 0.12
The plugin can be loaded into any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that supports VST3 or AU plugin formats.
Each each neural net (called model) works like a synth patch.
Each model implements a new sound you can control with your instrument.
- Download the plugin into a directory where your DAW can see it.
- Download and uncompress the pretrained models.
- Open the plugin at your DAW, and press the (+) button.
- Select the folder where you uncompressed the pretrained models.
- Done! The models can now be selected from the GUI’s list.
Your feedback is very valuable! If you and have any comments, feedback or ideas about this project Contact Me.